2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few days ago I was taking the piss out of my mum’s boyfriend who is a huge Celtic fan, about how they couldn’t even attract an “absolute nothing manager like Howe”. If we end up with him I honestly think I’ll be sick in my mouth.

Would love to know the website engagement metrics for today. Must be absolutely massive.

No to be honest. None of the stuff you have mentioned is required public knowledge.

We came 10th in the league. It was incredibly boring and our world class manager is being linked to a massive club it's not like we are being asset stripped or anything.
Well for me it's the problem. People are not held accountable and it remains the same.

Interesting that the club dont seem that bothered - maybe Brands/the owners weren't that impressed and when Real came sniffing thought "take the compo and start over" or maybe im giving the board too much credit there?

Had they needed to have sacked him next season it would have cost over £30+ million maybe they looked at the performances and thought it wasn't going to work with him/the squad?
Very good point this, mate.

Extremely disappointing, defended him so much in the past on here, had every confidence we could get business done this summer and he'd have really improved us next season. Ultimately he'll be remembered here for 5 months of awful, bordering unwatchable football and soundbites from press conferences containing outright lies - letting myself feel the venom here, I hope he utterly fails at Madrid and is booted out by the turn of the year.

Well for me it's the problem. People are not held accountable and it remains the same.
to be fair we have no plan to replace him because Moshiri/Brands havent a clue what they are doing, they just splashed cash at a name and gave him the easiest get out clause going. but he was rubbish really so its not a proper defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.