2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may sound crazy, but this could be a massive opportunity for us. It gives the board the opportunity to try and understand where they want us to be as a football club. At the moment we are stuck in no mans land. We have a director of football, who is meant to look and search for young and hungry talent, but then appointed a manager who wanted players for the here and now. Let's get a young and exciting manager in place and get him to work closely with Brands. Let's decide what we want to do as a football club and stick at it. The Leicester model is the way to go for me...
So you're saying Rainieri next?

I like biesla but he doesn't fit our squad with his brand of football and the dude is super erratic
That's the problem. Our squad is too immobile to challenge for europe modern premiership. We had a change this year only due to the poor form or others nit throught the quality of our squad.

...I suspect the Moyes links are lazy rather than informed. He looks a good fit at West Ham, I’m not sure he’d want to come back although i presume he still has his house in Preston.

Contract issues at West Ham are the only thing. Plus whether or not he feels the board will back him in the transfer market could sway him.

That said, don't think we should be returning for him.

But Carlo quoted last week he was committed to the project. Was it lies? Was he lied to? Was he using Everton. Was the board lying to him about the project.But he is not committed for whatever reason .

Exactly as you say. I know nothing. You know nothing.We know nothing. None of us. Is that not the serious problem though? We cannot trust anything about the way our club is being run. Should we not at least deserve that?

No to be honest. None of the stuff you have mentioned is required public knowledge.

We came 10th in the league. It was incredibly boring and our world class manager is being linked to a massive club it's not like we are being asset stripped or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.