Transfer Rumour Maximillian James Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Or he correctly reports that clubs are interested/in negotiation but they pull out?
Or he's the most well known mouthpiece in the world of football so is constantly used by agents, buying clubs and selling clubs to gauge and drum up interest. The fact is the Everton journos have never really said Aarons was a number one target or been that convinced we were in on him. Once the Athletic said Aarons wasn't that high on our list Fabrizio suddenly changed from number one target to we have others in mind. He's far from gospel

Or he's the most well known mouthpiece in the world of football so is constantly used by agents, buying clubs and selling clubs to gauge and drum up interest. The fact is the Everton journos have never really said Aarons was a number one target or been that convinced we were in on him. Once the Athletic said Aarons wasn't that high on our list Fabrizio suddenly changed from number one target to we have others in mind. He's far from gospel
I agree mate. He is no Charles Stevenson.

You have your view, I'll gladly keep mine, if Fred's a Brazilian I need to see his passport. lol

Now that we do agree on lol

Maybe we as a footballing community have been spoilt with our Makalele's and Kante's as holding/defensive midfielders, seeing them close down, retain possession and actually join in with play - what we get with Doucoure is someone who runs around a lot, sometimes sticks a foot in, watches the game pass him by, and generally when he wins the ball he simply gives it them back.

Terrible footballer. Shouldn't be anywhere near our starting eleven.

Status
Not open for further replies.