Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want players who can provide consistent forward momentum with the ball. It's so depressing how ecstatic I become in the rare occurrences where we actually string together a series of 3 or 4 forward passes together. I actually marvel at the event like it was some spectacular feat.

nah, more all the press swarming around him because the wHammers are negotiating pick him up for pennies at the moment..

Sign someone purely because the press are linking West Ham to them? Sounds like a smart move. Maybe FIFA would do you some good.

Haller726_6.jpg

Sign someone purely because the press are linking West Ham to them? Sounds like a smart move. Maybe FIFA would do you some good.

Haller726_6.jpg
Where did I say anything about signing him?
Though given the products of the wHammer's Eastern European Scouting network recently, we shall probably buy a lot worse, for a lot more money instead,

Just seen on SSN ( I know ) that the owners of Inter Milan have told Conte to trim the wage bill by about 20% and sell players up to the value of 70m.
I know they would get that and more for Lukaku but is there anybody who would be of interest to us and who might come to us
Conte is not very happy about it by all accounts
If the Italian champions are in serious financial trouble what does that have to say about the rest of Italian Football and the wider European clubs
TLDR
Kessie and Koubailly are ours

Yes, i'm not sure what he would cost but we should be looking at Nicolo Barella as the 3rd CM, he is young and can do a bit of everything, the only thing that would be of concern is that he would attract some much bigger clubs than us if he was for sale i imagine.

Barella / Bastoni / Hakimi

Sadly Barella and Hakimi have said theyre not leaving.

Bastoni is going to be one of the best around so hard to prise him away.

See a few more tenuous links to Ridle Baku from Wolfsburg. Breakthrough season for him this year. Arsenal interested as well.

Like Lamptey going forward...

Not sure how good he would be defensively in a back 4...thats the only concern.

If the French league is on its arse financially then it's a market we need to be looking at .
Players like aouar, kamara, sarr, tchouameni and more all highly rated.

Kamara, Guimaraes, Tchouameni, Badiashile all worth going for.

Right back is still a massive priority for me

I said it last season and I will say it again Coleman should be backup

Looks like we may be priced out of Aaron’s but I mentioned Dumfries as a target last season and he has 2 goals and 6 assists for PSV this season.

He wouldn’t cost a bomb and his wages would be quite low.

Brands should be all over this given that he was their former director of football

Status
Not open for further replies.