Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just seen on SSN ( I know ) that the owners of Inter Milan have told Conte to trim the wage bill by about 20% and sell players up to the value of 70m.
I know they would get that and more for Lukaku but is there anybody who would be of interest to us and who might come to us
Conte is not very happy about it by all accounts
If the Italian champions are in serious financial trouble what does that have to say about the rest of Italian Football and the wider European clubs
TLDR
Kessie and Koubailly are ours

O'Keefe and Boyland suggest Farhad is looking for 100m in private investment purely for transfers.

Nope it says the club not Farhad is seeking £100 million of private investment i.e "please give us another £100 million to spend Mr Moshiri" as any money given from the owner/shareholders is considered private investment i.e not funds generated by the club itself.

Just seen on SSN ( I know ) that the owners of Inter Milan have told Conte to trim the wage bill by about 20% and sell players up to the value of 70m.
I know they would get that and more for Lukaku but is there anybody who would be of interest to us and who might come to us
Conte is not very happy about it by all accounts
If the Italian champions are in serious financial trouble what does that have to say about the rest of Italian Football and the wider European clubs
TLDR
Kessie and Koubailly are ours
Yes, i'm not sure what he would cost but we should be looking at Nicolo Barella as the 3rd CM, he is young and can do a bit of everything, the only thing that would be of concern is that he would attract some much bigger clubs than us if he was for sale i imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.