Status
Not open for further replies.
RB
CB
CMx2
RW
LW
CF

7 players minimum. Talking a 200m minimum spend there. It’s impossible to sort this out this summer. Plus who’s to say the powers that be will get it right anyway. We need a new midfield again and we only bought one last summer. It’s an impossible job this.
Agreed.

if they are going to insist on playing out from the back they need a centre half who is comfortable on the ball, which we havent had since they started this nonsense

We absolutely should have played way more direct this season. These players can’t play out from the back under pressure, that is clear as day.

Ancelotti has previously said:

1: We are best in a low block -- but he wants to play higher up the pitch

2: We are best when direct but thats not a good way to play.

Im hoping for changes...a top RB, CB and DM changes this team.

Sell Calvert Lewin his stock will never be higher, and I am afraid his all round game is just not good enough, his control and hold up play is really not good enough, not a hater fair play to the lad for the goals he has scored but if a big bid comes in we should take it in my opinion we need a totally different dynamic up front players who can keep the ball and go at players, get good money for him and make sure we also don't see
  1. Holgate
  2. Sigurdsson
  3. Gomes
  4. Iwobi
  5. Bernard
  6. Coleman

Anywhere near the team next year sick of seeing crap players playing crap football
If Kane goes I think Spurs will be in for DCL, he would probably do well there but I agree we need a different style up top.

Today meant nothing to me before, during or after the game.

Any thoughts I had were made before this game and I think a lot of the squad possibly felt the same.

Scoring the penalty would probably have given the players more motivation to go after the game but Sigurdsson missing it completely deflated everyone.

He has missed too many penalties to be given the role next season, if he is still here.

I have been saying it for a couple of weeks now but the recruitment process now is vital .

I don't necessarily think that next season we should be top four but certainly we should be solid top six.

Today is no indication of how far we are from that.

We are not going to turn in a team challenging overnight. And we wont be winning 11 away games next season with fans back.

But what we should be doing is winning 80% of our home games and we need to recruit players who are consistent performers.

Right back is a must. And if we can get one a top class centre half to play with Mina/Godfrey.

Midfield is the biggest problem. No pace, No goals or creative players.

Ancelotti has previously said:

1: We are best in a low block -- but he wants to play higher up the pitch

2: We are best when direct but thats not a good way to play.

Im hoping for changes...a top RB, CB and DM changes this team.
Both the right back and centre back need to quick to play a higher line. Godfrey and dinge on the left are fine. Regards to how we play when in possession I hope a pacy winger and right back will help with options. Plus a midfielder who can dribble and pass. The main thing for me though is the bloody players need to move to make options, only everton can have players who get man marked by there own shadows.

Today meant nothing to me before, during or after the game.

Any thoughts I had were made before this game and I think a lot of the squad possibly felt the same.

Scoring the penalty would probably have given the players more motivation to go after the game but Sigurdsson missing it completely deflated everyone.

He has missed too many penalties to be given the role next season, if he is still here.

I have been saying it for a couple of weeks now but the recruitment process now is vital .

I don't necessarily think that next season we should be top four but certainly we should be solid top six.

Today is no indication of how far we are from that.

Arsenal and Spurs will surely improve next season so it’s very difficult to see us finishing top 6.

Arsenal and Spurs will surely improve next season so it’s very difficult to see us finishing top 6.
Kane will be a big miss for Spurs next year think we should be looking to go over them at least.
Arsenal have done well lately but they are no great shakes either , so who knows how they will go.
Villa look a danger if they add to what they have they have the basics for a decent team there.

Status
Not open for further replies.