Match Thread Man City v Everton 23 May 2021 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To those who think we arent as bad as today. This is reality. We were in a totally false position up to recently due to other teams under performing. Liverpool, arsenal etc. But they have quality and were always going to pass us once they got their act together.

Carlo does not get a free pass from me. His tactics most of the time were horrible. Horrible to watch since November, december. Picking under performing players consistently. Coming out a number of times saying great team spirit only to come out a week later saying now good enough. Changing tactics to suit a horrible player like iwobi. A lot more but too long to list.
But he gets another season for me. His team needs to show more intensity on and off the ball for me. But he needs players capable . Most of the current bunch have proven they dont have the ability or mentality. Move em on.

I saw Marcel Brands out running about midday so he obviously wasn’t attending today. Perhaps he expected what we all expected. Says a lot about where we are at but having said that he wouldn’t have learnt anything he didn’t already know if he did go.

A fitting end ,a squad of players i am sick to the back teeth off ,lack of desire and attitude two attributes you’d normally take as a given ,not these players,good job that’s the end I can forget about this club for a good few months ,come back to me when you have players in the blue shirt that actually care for this club and want to run through brick walls for us

Status
Not open for further replies.