Votes: 18 5.1%
  • 9-10

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • Cheese on toast mate

Votes: 12 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the beginning of season form coupled with the opportunities of a real open league and home defeats will leave a bitter taste. The big wins at difficult places and defensive proficiency has been progress but could have been so much more. I’d like to see the right hand sorted out, a style of football and personnel that works on the front foot and multiple heavily subsidised Greggs outlets in every stand for next season please.
I was really confused by this as it was pretty well written. Then you came through in the end!

For me it was a somewhere between a 6/10 and a 7/10.

Some mystifying poor results mixed with some outstanding results against top teams.

The season just finishing is for me a stepping stone in building a club and team rather than believing that we are
anywhere near the finished product.

No more than a 5 really.
Away results have been excellent, home results pathetic and since the turn of the year, the style of football has generally been awful to watch.
Changes needed include more pace throughout the squad; a winning mentality throughout the club and an academy that develops players instead of allowing Rhino to get away with absolutely failing to just that.

6/10 some good results and good moments punctuated by some horror shows.

In terms of changes, I'd like an attacker who can go past people, a full bench with only one goal keeper on it and a squad that can play on the front foot as well as digging in when necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.