The Kit Thread - Season 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tel you what's happened here: those 'kin divvies who advise the club from the Everton Fans Forum or whatever they're called have been telling them that we'd all love to see Everton playing in a kit that should have been ignored completely because it contains the colour red in it...and the club have gone with their ridiculous idea and will seek to sidestep the controversy by describing that sash colour as deep salmon or some such 'kin nonsense.

The whole organisation is a joke and a midden .

I tel you what's happened here: those 'kin divvies who advise the club from the Everton Fans Forum or whatever they're called have been telling them that we'd all love to see Everton playing in a kit that should have been ignored completely because it contains the colour red in it...and the club have gone with their ridiculous idea and will seek to sidestep the controversy by describing that sash colour as deep salmon or some such 'kin nonsense.

Only you could have an utter meltdown over something as trivial as a kit

I like it.

Would have thought you’d be piping down for a bit.

Wishful thinking

100% Moshiri is reading this pissing himself.

In WhatsApp now laughing about you with Big Ali, Carlo and Brands.

You are deliberately contrarian on everything. It becomes boring.

99.999% of people will correctly say that kit looks absolutely superb.

"Having rapidly established a name for themselves in the city, St Domingo's FC became Everton in November 1879. At the time it was customary for players who joined to play in the shirts of their previous clubs (players had to provide their own kit in those amateur days). Rather than have such motley arrangements, the secretary had all shirts dyed black and a two inch scarlet sash was sewn in. Further detail, discovered by Jonathon Russell appeared in a report in the Liverpool Courier of October 1st 1881 on the opening game of the season against Liverpool Association: The new Everton costume consists of Black jersey and Pants and a white hose, with a crimson sash slung crosswise from shoulder to hip, a make up that gives the players a neat and business like appearance. This outfit led to the team being nicknamed "the Black Watch" after the famous army regiment."

Status
Not open for further replies.