Transfer Rumour Maximillian James Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fella could be a smoke screen for someone else, who knew anything about Godfrey before he signed certainly not me and he's been seen as our most dependable player this season and an absolute beast of a player. Just saying there's more Godfrey's out there and its not necessarily the one everybody thinks we'll go for that we'll actually buy.
Add in the months of Gabriel being our main centre back target and that changing!

Add in the months of Gabriel being our main centre back target and that changing!
I still like Gabriel, must be tough when your midfield offers nothing to help.

Hopefully how we handled that saga shows clubs we're happy to walk away from a deal if you start to take the pizzle. No more Siggy style price hikes we blindly swallow.

I don't think it did, he just chose Arsenal so we couldn't sign him.

Thought we tried to change the terms of the deal due to covid, but they weren't having any of it, so we changed our target and I'm glad we did. No slight on Gabrielle as I think he's a decent player and I know you won't agree, but I think Godfrey is much better.

Thought we tried to change the terms of the deal due to covid, but they weren't having any of it, so we changed our target and I'm glad we did. No slight on Gabrielle as I think he's a decent player and I know you won't agree, but I think Godfrey is much better.
Genuinely I don't even know. I haven't seen Gabriel play very much so I can't say how it has gone. I find the people laughing at Arsenal over it to be getting ahead of themselves.

I actually think he is our target at RB. He is the best of the names mentioned. He would be guaranteed a starting place, it all just seems to be falling into place.

Im sure there will be wranglings over money as we won’t want to spend what they ask for, but this is for a young RB that could hold the position for ten years. I have a feeling it will get done.

Genuinely I don't even know. I haven't seen Gabriel play very much so I can't say how it has gone. I find the people laughing at Arsenal over it to be getting ahead of themselves.
What I've saw of him admittedly not a great deal, I hate watching Arsenal, so boring, he's looked very decent, but I think Godfrey is much better.

Tweet deleted. Never know if that means it’s complete balls or someone is on to something they don’t want to be common knowledge

I was reading this earlier mate on Yorkshire live:

Last week, Sky Sports reported that his release clause had dropped by £10m from £45m to £35m.

Yorkshire Live can confirm his release clause is £35m, as previously and widely reported.

A simple explanation for the reports in Italy, which has caused a frenzy of interest from fans of United, Everton and Arsenal today, could be that it has been lost in translation.

'On Sunday, Italian media outlet Tuttosport, based in Turin, then reported that AC Milan had 'made contact' with Berge's representatives about a cut price £10m deal.'

'And today's reports about a similar price would suggest the focus on this £10m figure has led to a confusing understanding of what is actually the case.'

'But the truth is simply that the original reports of £35m are correct.'

Status
Not open for further replies.