2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be here next season because nobody would pay £50m after the season he has had, let alone £100+ mill.

If he has any ambitions of playing for Barca etc then he needs to be miles better next season.

Just his decision making let him down at key points. Properly needs to work on that. Just hangs on the ball too long sometimes.
decision making is very very hard to improve, it comes with YEARS of experience and actual active thinking about mistakes made, wich i really really doubt richardlison puts ANY effort at all... he is a flawed technical player at a basic level (lacks ball receiving controll and pass accuracy) AND horrible at doing what the play demands to do... aka "taking the right choice"...in short ... he is a DUMB (in football terms) player, who 9/10 times tries to dribble past a defender with a wide open receiver on his side... or straight up shoot from bad % positions instead of passing or att to dribble his defender.. .

decision making is very very hard to improve, it comes with YEARS of experience and actual active thinking about mistakes made, wich i really really doubt richardlison puts ANY effort at all... he is a flawed technical player at a basic level (lacks ball receiving controll and pass accuracy) AND horrible at doing what the play demands to do... aka "taking the right choice"...in short ... he is a DUMB (in football terms) player, who 9/10 times tries to dribble past a defender with a wide open receiver on his side... or straight up shoot from bad % positions instead of passing or att to dribble his defender.. .
So you are a fan?

So you are a fan?
am a supporter.. am not blinded by colors , ive seen every everton match this season , richardlison is average at best, nothing special , his only saving point is defensive duties (wich imo are a bonus not a core duty for a Striker) ,as ive said multiple times, hes on everton and with that price (35+ million?) ONLY CUZ HE is brazilian...

do you want a non stop pressing striker? i bet theres like 20 of those in uruguay and argentina (leagues based in "meter huevos" or high constant pressing ala cholo simenone in atletico) . the problem with himis not being liek he is (flawed) , the problem is his attitude towards NOT solving his problems...

edit: sorry about my english am clearly not a native english speaker :)

am a supporter.. am not blinded by colors , ive seen every everton match this season , richardlison is average at best, nothing special , his only saving point is defensive duties (wich imo are a bonus not a core duty for a Striker) ,as ive said multiple times, hes on everton and with that price (35+ million?) ONLY CUZ HE is brazilian...

do you want a non stop pressing striker? i bet theres like 20 of those in uruguay and argentina (leagues based in "meter huevos" or high constant pressing ala cholo simenone in atletico) . the problem with himis not being liek he is (flawed) , the problem is his attitude towards NOT solving his problems...

edit: sorry about my english am clearly not a native english speaker :)
Fair enough re: your English. Looks decent to me.

For me he is frustrating. If he's on form he scares opposition defences. How hard he works on his all round game is open to debate, but I agree he's not perfect, particularly that inclination to shoot or take someone on when there's a good pass available.

I think it's a good observation, but at the same time he has something about him that makes me insecure.

Status
Not open for further replies.