2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I understand the game is all about opinion but I don’t understand the views that this fella isn’t good enough for us, especially when the discussion is inevitably backed up with unreasoned and lazy evidence.
It’s nonsense. name a better striker we could afford in the world.
he is relentless. when we had lukaku everyone moaned about the work rate, we have a scorer and a grafter and people still aren’t happy.

How many 1v1s has he bagged this season now? Not asking that to have a dig, genuinely curious

Can only remember the 2 vs West Ham

Haters are either hiding or banned, I'm actually missing them though it would have been like shooting fish in a barrel, ah well I'll pop into the Ancelotti thread and play spot the Moyes supporters who were boring us through the week.

It’s nonsense. name a better striker we could afford in the world.
he is relentless. when we had lukaku everyone moaned about the work rate, we have a scorer and a grafter and people still aren’t happy.

For me he's comfortably the best striker we've had since the 80s now. Has everything to his game, still improving, massive clubs will be taking a close look at him.

He's impressing in a very poorly balanced team and often dragging us to results almost single handedly in an offensive sense. I said this the other month and still think it - if City aren't going for Haaland or Kane, DCL should be third on their shopping list.

Status
Not open for further replies.