Match Thread West Ham United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard earned victory, but what's going on between Dom and Ritchie ? Three or four times up front together, one pass to put each other through and it doesn't happen, they either lose it or try a daft pass to someone else, have they fell out ?
I don't think they've fallen out, they're both just typical of most modern day front players, where it's all about them and their goals and to hell with who's in the best position. Most forwards are way too selfish these days and it reflects the selfishness which pervades football.

Good Backs to the wall win, not great for the heart though. Can Sky do one with the bias, our goal was a quality pass and finish, but the lack of credit given to us made my blood boil. West Ham below par ??? Are they Barcelona now ? Anyway well in Blues.

Never going to be described as a classic,thought the tactics were very good,restricting them to two chances,Godfrey,Allan,Davies and Keane all played well MOTM Coleman

I think Moyes lost this one by forgetting that he was Moyes managing West Ham when he turned in the team sheet.

A cagier affair might have gone his way. Instead, we sent out a lineup that let them have all the sterile possession they wanted while taking most of the chances.
Does what he always does, just never prepared for the gun fight. Proper grind that match not seen us organised like that for years...

Coleman, Godfrey, Allan, Davis and Digne were all immense and the others not far behind. Well done lads!

Status
Not open for further replies.