Match Thread West Ham United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted Allan what a terrific performance by this wonderful footballer...defence looked absolutely rock solid Godfrey an absolute beast! and just like that we may be back in with a shout ! Doucoure and Rodriguez coming back with Allan like this and we can achieve something ,this is a terrific win

just hope we haven't left it too late needing a result against man city on the last day of the season to get into europe

at the same time, hope city field their under 12's and rest their players for the champs league final

Big win that. We're on course for 61 pts. If we manage to win 3 of our next 4 we'd finish on 64 pts which I think would gaurentee Europa footie. I'm hoping winning only 2 of our next 4 will be enough. Depending on the teams above us

No way West Ham doesn't get three from their remaining cupcakes, and I'm hard-pressed to see Liverpool only getting four from four when three of them are bottom half.

It's going to take three wins to have a shot.

Weird how we win away but not at home, it's just an empty stadium either way
Think playing away just suits our style atm, dig in and hope to nick a goal on a break or set piece. At home when we have to be on the front foot and attack we lack the players to do it

If we can finish the season the way we started, then we've got to be in with a shout.
Two more than winnable home games, we're more than a match for Villa, and City with one eye on the CL final, give us something to celebrate eh lads?

Status
Not open for further replies.