Match Thread West Ham United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
11th away win of the season, our 5th in the Capital alone, only Chelsea out of the 6 London teams have beaten us down there this season
38 neutral games this season. Just kind of tired of listening to the announcers every week go on about home and away form without mentioning the giant elephant of no fans for any of it

Picked Seamus for MOM.

Please let us send West Ham/Moyes or Liverpool into the Europa Conference League while taking their Europa League spot.

That said West Ham have three gimme games, so they'd have to basically blow it. Liverpool games are a similar difficulty to us, so we're probably going to get the same points.

Damn Everton for making me think we can get Europa League.

I must confess to having stunted optimism leading into the game. Leeds winning didn’t help matters, but it was rumours around our staging a Yuletide panto production of The Mikado which nailed on my gloom.
I am very pleased to say my misgivings were misplaced. Gilbert and Sullivan are ok in my book!!

Great to win. Richy and Dom need to sort out whatever issue they have. At least three times one could have played the other in and refused to pass.

Hard earned victory, but what's going on between Dom and Ritchie ? Three or four times up front together, one pass to put each other through and it doesn't happen, they either lose it or try a daft pass to someone else, have they fell out ?

They celebrated the goal together just fine....no issues there....richie needs to work on making smarter runs to make a pass to him easier, didn't think he did that today

Status
Not open for further replies.