Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling at Everton are you serious. Why would anyone want that, when we can watch Bernard and iwobi for another 12months
Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr we can buy somebody else.

And sell those 2, weird hey.

As I said, Sterling would cost 90m and is head and shoulders above any player we had in the last 20 years.

Just in case you thought I wasn't aware.

What’s the latest on Merih Demiral, he sounds like some snide car insurance place.

No idea what he’s like but looks a horrible rat of a defender, sign him Carlo.

What’s the latest on Merih Demiral, he sounds like some snide car insurance place.

No idea what he’s like but looks a horrible rat of a defender, sign him Carlo.
20/21Muscle FatigueApr 21, 2021-10 days2Juventus FC
20/21Corona virusMar 31, 2021Apr 6, 20216 days1Juventus FC
20/21Thigh ProblemsMar 9, 2021Mar 31, 202122 days3Juventus FC
20/21Muscular problemsJan 19, 2021Jan 22, 20213 days1Juventus FC
20/21Muscle InjuryDec 2, 2020Dec 23, 202021 days7Juventus FC
20/21Muscle InjuryNov 23, 2020Nov 30, 20207 days2Juventus FC
19/20Cruciate Ligament RuptureJan 12, 2020Jul 12, 2020182 days20Juventus FC

I find that very concerning.

????

Yes please? Have you watched him recently?

He would cost 90m, he's on 300k a week and he's been quite bad for the last 18 months.

No, no, God no.

Not out of the realms of what Moshiri wants though.

Apparently he is beyond angry with the Super League idea. Wants to send a "message" to the so called Super League teams. Once again he's already enlisted the involvement of Kia Joorabchian (which is how the Countinho story come about), Mino Raiola and Pini Zavhi. He wants to beat those teams to players like Grealish and Sancho but also take from them, Kane, Martinez, Bentancur, Chiesa, Dembele. Brands and Ancelotti were told he would "take care of it" when it came to the money.

Apparently he is beyond angry with the Super League idea. Wants to send a "message" to the so called Super League teams. Once again he's already enlisted the involvement of Kia Joorabchian (which is how the Countinho story come about), Mino Raiola and Pini Zavhi. He wants to beat those teams to players like Grealish and Sancho but also take from them, Kane, Martinez, Bentancur, Chiesa, Dembele. Brands and Ancelotti were told he would "take care of it" when it came to the money.

You got any proof of this or is it pie in the sky?

Depends on the midfield in front of them too though. Even if that is good enough I doubt we're locking teams down with a Doucoure-Allan shield in front.
I was referring to just the defence and how it could look. Of course we need further quality in midfield and an attacking right wide player.

Great if true but.......
8BF39526-8C15-49D2-AA77-E0810310B7AD.jpeg

Just for a season I'd like to see a loan deal for an experienced forward to complete the development of DCL. Someone like Dzeko or Giroud or Aguero. They must be on the move at their ages and up for a challenge.

Sterling is a good player in the right side. We are very much not that side.

....I think he’s much better than ‘good’. I can’t understand how Sterling got in this thread, he’s a truly too, top player. Accepting the likes of Foden is quickly developing, but I think Sterling has been the best English footballer for some time (I have him ahead of Kane).

Status
Not open for further replies.