Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is going on in here? Have we even been linked to Tammy Abraham?

We were a while back. Don't recall seeing that one again recently, but then I don't track the rumours that closely.

Usually, the names that are bandied about don't mean much until the summer, and even then not until they become very consistently reported.

For me I want to be looking at getting 5 in the door with a mix of youth and experience.

Aarons and Olise really stand up in the Championship too much for us not to go all out on them just too much potential and talent. Olise especially can play all across the midfield so added flexibility and rumours of his £8m release clause is a bargain for the Championship

From recent rumours, Pape Sarr again has so much to offer us in terms of speed, strength and genuine ability plus only 18. He has everything Bissouma has so his star will only rise.

He reminds me of Ryan Gravenberch at Ajax and Eduardo Camavinga of Rennes who will earn HUGE moves this summer and I think Sarr is the next best if not equal to them for his age and half the price.

Next I want two experienced players who instantly force their way into our first team: CB and RW.

I think Mina is off, just a feeling, I think we need a more reliable and forceful centre back so I'd go for Koulibaly. He has everything and next to Godfrey, wow those two would be unstoppable.

Finally that right attacking option we have been crying for a good while so Antony at Ajax. Great season and outstanding player who would give is great balance and must needed speed. Not going to be cheap but he is exciting and guaranteed to be an instant favourite.

Aarons - £27m
Olise - £8m
Pape Sarr - £15-20m
Koulibaly - £35-40m
Antony - £30-35m

£130m if we have to pay top dollar but likely to be seeing:
Kean - £30-40m
Bernard - £5-10m
Kenny - £4-6m
and I think Mina would be £20-25m plus a few squad players going here and there.

It's time to back Carlo now with a big wedge and start looking higher up.

For me I want to be looking at getting 5 in the door with a mix of youth and experience.

Aarons and Olise really stand up in the Championship too much for us not to go all out on them just too much potential and talent. Olise especially can play all across the midfield so added flexibility and rumours of his £8m release clause is a bargain for the Championship

From recent rumours, Pape Sarr again has so much to offer us in terms of speed, strength and genuine ability plus only 18. He has everything Bissouma has so his star will only rise.

He reminds me of Ryan Gravenberch at Ajax and Eduardo Camavinga of Rennes who will earn HUGE moves this summer and I think Sarr is the next best if not equal to them for his age and half the price.

Next I want two experienced players who instantly force their way into our first team: CB and RW.

I think Mina is off, just a feeling, I think we need a more reliable and forceful centre back so I'd go for Koulibaly. He has everything and next to Godfrey, wow those two would be unstoppable.

Finally that right attacking option we have been crying for a good while so Antony at Ajax. Great season and outstanding player who would give is great balance and must needed speed. Not going to be cheap but he is exciting and guaranteed to be an instant favourite.

Aarons - £27m
Olise - £8m
Pape Sarr - £15-20m
Koulibaly - £35-40m
Antony - £30-35m

£130m if we have to pay top dollar but likely to be seeing:
Kean - £30-40m
Bernard - £5-10m
Kenny - £4-6m
and I think Mina would be £20-25m plus a few squad players going here and there.

It's time to back Carlo now with a big wedge and start looking higher up.
I like the ideas behind Olise and Sarr. Koulibaly is a no for me. Maybe 3 years ago. Antony isn't the next David Neres is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.