Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think when you potentially have Gbamin, Delph and Doucoure who could play the role of a defensive midfielder, adding Pape Mater Sarr for £10-15m over Bissouma who is a £40m player is better business.

I love Bissouma but £40m is a big chunk from our budget which I think we could use elsewhere plus I think United, RS etc are closer to making that deal.

Sarr is playing first team football at 17 admittedly in France and has HUGE potential not unlike Camavinga.

Bissouma joined Brighton from Lille for £15m at 22 with just 50 odd apps, Sarr has 20 so he's ready for the next step and hopefully with Everton.

Seems to be highly rated and going off youtube has a good passing range...thats really all most posters would know having Metz as a team that produced Louis Saha.

I think if we look at the centre midfield options then we have

Gbamin: Who knows
Allan: Next 2 seasons
Doucoure
Davies

We need to have two u21 centre mids coming through...perhaps one is Onyango so we should add another.

Whether thats Sarr or another higher profile player that ticks the box.

Then we also need another player u23 i think who can come straight in and produce for the long term. If were looking for value its Kamara at Marseille.

Get 2 players in the centre U21 and U23 add in a RB + CB and we'd look a far better team defensively.

If we still want a new goalkeeper: Ajax apparently wants to sell Onana this summer.

I would love us to make an attempt to sign Odegaard. Young, creative player with loads of potential. And he plays for Real Madrid, who might be willing to offload some of their players to reduce their roster and make some cash available. English players (or players at English clubs) with his potential would probably cost at least twice as much.

Aarons in is a no brainer but we really need a good RW as well. Will be hard to find one for a good price though.

Last edited:

I think when you potentially have Gbamin, Delph and Doucoure who could play the role of a defensive midfielder, adding Pape Mater Sarr for £10-15m over Bissouma who is a £40m player is better business.

I love Bissouma but £40m is a big chunk from our budget which I think we could use elsewhere plus I think United, RS etc are closer to making that deal.

Sarr is playing first team football at 17 admittedly in France and has HUGE potential not unlike Camavinga.

Bissouma joined Brighton from Lille for £15m at 22 with just 50 odd apps, Sarr has 20 so he's ready for the next step and hopefully with Everton.
Doucoure is not a defensive midfielder amd delph is a waste of space. And Gbamin has been out 2 yrs.

We need another midfielder, who IMO need to be first choice. A bissouma or somebody similar who will cost a fair bit of money but will be well worth it. Who knows what our budget will be.

This kid maybe be a world beater, and I hope brands signs more 18yr olds for the future. But I doubt this kid would come in and hit the ground running.

We ain’t paying ancelotti 11mil a season to give him an 18yr old midfielder. He wants ready made players

I would take a right-footed one as well. I think DCL would do a lot better with a winger who is able to deliver quality crosses.
That’s why you’d get an attacking fullback. The winger will cut in to drag the fullbacks in and our fullback would overlap

You get to 2 people on the right who both like to go on the outside then they’ll be in each other’s space

I know that fullbacks should do that. But sometimes it frustrates me to see that all modern wingers only know how to turn to the box and they never go around wide anymore and deliver a decent cross.

If we still want a new goalkeeper: Ajax apparently wants to sell Onana this summer.

I would love us to make an attempt to sign Odegaard. Young, creative player with loads of potential. And he plays for Real Madrid, who might be willing to offload some of their players to reduce their roster and make some cash available. English players (or players at English clubs) with his potential would probably cost at least twice as much.

Aarons in is a no brainer but we really need a good RW as well. Will be hard to find one for a good price though.
Has he got a brother called B Onana

Doucoure is not a defensive midfielder amd delph is a waste of space. And Gbamin has been out 2 yrs.

We need another midfielder, who IMO need to be first choice. A bissouma or somebody similar who will cost a fair bit of money but will be well worth it. Who knows what our budget will be.

This kid maybe be a world beater, and I hope brands signs more 18yr olds for the future. But I doubt this kid would come in and hit the ground running.

We ain’t paying ancelotti 11mil a season to give him an 18yr old midfielder. He wants ready made players

Hed potentially be a good signing but yes we definitely need a monster who starts every game.

Kessie / Bissouma ideally

Kamara at Marseille isnt a 'monster' but hes very good and rapid.

Status
Not open for further replies.