2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really need an eye test, do you actually support Everton - the team established in 1878 and one of the stalwarths of the English game or someone like Tamworth FC? I suspect the latter, you and many others tbh
I mean they’re quite clearly not an Evertonian. It’s getting silly now.

Unfortunately for him he needed to come back and demonstrate that he was our third midfielder along with Allan and Doucoure, as this current injury looks like keeping him out of the team for the remaining games he can’t do that. We therefore have to buy a player capable of going straight into this position as we don’t have one at the moment. It makes life a bit harder for him in that he will have to displace a good player rather than the mediocrity we have now but unfortunately that is the professional football world.
I had hoped he was the answer to our starting third midfielder problem but unfortunately he is not in a position to answer that question.
We need a complete overhaul, the time for hoping things were going to happen has passed, it is now time for some honesty and that honesty is that the majority of our squad can’t compete at the top end of the Premier League.
If we retain the majority of our squad we will get the odd good result but we won’t challenge for anything.

Doesn’t need surgery however the club can confirm that the knee injury he sustains 2 days following his recovery from this one will require surgery. More to follow in about 8 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.