Transfer Rumour Maximillian James Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joycey? Is he still connected?
Pretty sure many said he doesnt get anywhere near as much info as he use to from Everton, but this story is nothing really new as we have been after Aarons for a while and this story about getting the price down etc could be a standard story about any player any team wants

Fabrizio is the one to follow on this one
You need to be careful with him though, a few weeks back he got caught out on a transfer post (not EFC related) when he tweeted about a player and when further pushed by some folk basically admitted he was just guessing about the whole thing. Not the first time it has happened either.

Really conflicted with his valuation being so high but I guess we have Manchester United to thank for setting the market price when they gave Palace 50million for Wan-Bissaka who hadn't even made 50 appearances.

Dumfries at PSV and Celik at Lille may be cheaper and more experienced alternatives but may not have the talent of Aarons and would obviously be new to the league.

This is one of our big problem positions at the moment so I'm sure the club don't need telling twice that they can't afford to make a mistake. They need somebody up to speed and ready to go for match day 1 of next season, no excuses.

Really conflicted with his valuation being so high but I guess we have Manchester United to thank for setting the market price when they gave Palace 50million for Wan-Bissaka who hadn't even made 50 appearances.

Dumfries at PSV and Celik at Lille may be cheaper and more experienced alternatives but may not have the talent of Aarons and would obviously be new to the league.

This is one of our big problem positions at the moment so I'm sure the club don't need telling twice that they can't afford to make a mistake. They need somebody up to speed and ready to go for match day 1 of next season, no excuses.

Celik is twice the player imo sort of player Leicester or Moist would sign for £20 millions whilst we paid £30 millions for Aarons

With Aarons I’d look at it this way. If he’s good he can start for us for the next decade potentially or even be sold on for profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.