Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we will ever be back where we were under Moyes at least
Moyes did really well for us but I think people forget the last couple of seasonsmall at Everton where I think he stayed too long.
I will remember him as the man who revived our club at a time when relegation seemed certain.
He turned us into a top six club but had a strangely poor record with big money signings.

I remember what he did for the club, I remember the manner of his leaving as well.

I wish him well but don't want him back.

These are not the same type
Ok they are slightly different one is a powerful player who drives on and shoots the other is more of a dribbler and assists, but you know what I mean a mobile attacking midfielder who can break the lines. We badly lack that Gomes/Sig don't have it in them. Iwobi is ineffective.

Ok they are slightly different one is a powerful player who drives on and shoots the other is more of a dribbler and assists, but you know what I mean a mobile attacking midfielder who can break the lines. We badly lack that Gomes/Sig don't have it in them. Iwobi is ineffective.
Oh I thought Kessie played a lot deeper

I'll have a look at those two someone also mentioned Denis Zakaria has twelve months on his contract left. You have to hope our scouts have been working hard the past few years to unearth some players.

This is handy to see players contract situations...

Kamara at Marseille is someone we should be trying for this summer as they're short on cash + his contract is up in a year.

Why are the only clubs capable of dodgy loan deals that solely benefit the recipient getting the loan are mammoth clubs like PSG or juventus? We need to master the dark arts in transfer market if we want to thrive.

I think we have a clear transfer plan:

Right Back
Centre Midfield
Right Wing/Forward

Carlo wants ready to go signings like Allan, Doucoure and James who will take their place in the first team.

Brands will be looking for the squad players who will be the next step behind but part of the bigger picture like Kean, Godfrey, Nkounkou and Branthwaite.

I think we get three solid first team additions who make the starting XI andto quote Kevin Campbell, players to fatten the squad like for like.

With up to 14 players leaving this summer from the former first teamers to Under 23, we will be pinpointing our squad for the first time since Moshiri took over.

Big money will be invested, our board wants to go into our new stadium with the best they can offer.
Need more than 3 first team starters
I would say 5 minimum
RB,CB,2 CM ,CF

Status
Not open for further replies.