Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not that it’s a shock to anyone that we need a better squad, but our (lack of) impact from the bench is pretty appalling when you see the numbers laid out like that.
Our stats are exactly the same as Man City's stats.........but with vastly different squads!

I've watched him loads.

Not true.

Still waiting for you to explain your earlier message about Kean / Mina not being worth £65-70mil combined.

Have you completely made this up? Just typed "Bernard Betis" into twitter and there's nothing?

Edit: my bad, just googled it and it's real, albeit a horrendous source.

lol well its a Spanish site named so...

Oooh another link...

Never heard of him if I’m being honest
Maybe it was the league that did not suit him and we would have to consider that
Don't think Wolves have fancied him, spent his career out on loan, kicked on last couple years and is only 23. Play up top or on the wing

There's nothing wrong with Keane, he's our best CB at the moment. Find it strange how so many want to sell him.

He has arguably been our best CB this season overall, Godfrey has been shifted all over the place. Is he CL or good enough for where we want to be heading? Is he capable of playing a high line? I`m not convinced thats why I made that statement....

He has arguably been our best CB this season overall, Godfrey has been shifted all over the place. Is he CL or good enough for where we want to be heading? Is he capable of playing a high line? I`m not convinced thats why I made that statement....
Agree with this, Keane can only play deep, asked to do anything else his head falls off, he is also terrible in a 3

Status
Not open for further replies.