New Everton Stadium Discussion

I think there are still concerns about Covid right now. I mean, at this current moment there is a ban in place that prevents fans from attending stadia.

Hopefully there will be changes and progress in this regard in the near future. But the current conditions are clearly not congruent to a business plan that involves spending half a billion pound on a new stadium.

Nobody will lend a penny to such a development unless the current restrictions disappear fast!
The vaults will not look kindly upon this

You are also repeating the same point, in quite a RAWKish manner, just because someone dare bring up a salient point that deviates from the dream of the cult.

All investments carry risk, but not everyone will share the same risk assessment. In contrast to you, I'm not claiming to predict the future, I'm simply stating that the future is unpredictable, and that hey, maybe some people will have concerns about investing in stadia development during a time when people are banned from attending stadia.

Pity Usi hasn't grown up in Liverpool. Cause it'be defo called the The Blue City stadium. Or some iteration.

And I have explained to you how lenders/investors would rate the "no fans ever" as a risk factor. It wouldnt be one, cos there would be no point in having any ground built. Ergo, no risk.

You have demonstrated you have little idea about how, and why, commercial property is funded/managed/built, but refuse to acknowledge the actual truth of the reality from someone who has more than a passing interest in the mechanics of it.

If you are interested, I could explain said mechanics behind the Dell Computer distribution hub build in Eastern Europe a few decades ago. Quite a page turner.
I would like to hear that
They pulled out of Ireland because of this

I’m now concerned by the risks here.
My mate makes aeroplanes, he’s making some today,
but we’re not allowed to go on holiday at the moment so I’ve told him to stop in case nobody will buy the planes in the future due to the current restrictions.
Is there anything else we should not do just in case?
Build new roads ,if we are not allowed travel distances there is no point

And thats exactly why its in his pension fund. Whoever bought Orient from him, and who ever will buy it in the future, they will always have the ground protected.

Till he is dead, but he will most likely have sorted to pass it to Eddie. (Most likely in the same pension fund anyrate). Fun and games pensions and property and stuff.
My company pension fund (a separate company ) has certain assets ringfenced that the parent company could never afford to lose
One is physical but the others are only intellectual
The yanks were not too happy to discover this when they bought us over
Means they have no real option but to keep the DB scheme(closed to new members 10-12 years ago ) going till we all die off
Pensions are indeed fun stuff when you start digging