2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton are at the wrong end of the table for goals scored, shots at goal, attempts, expected goals etc.. despite all the lovely stuff said about Carlo and he is a very good manager things are not as rosy as it looks and putting hope in a player - albeit a one with a sexy 6 pack who is injured for over half the time he has played for Monaco, Madrid and Munich is not the way to look to address it

Everton's problem is addressing dead wood in the middle of the field, not just James.

A big shout out to Gbamin, Sigs , Gomes and Delph

Hope you are having a relaxing evening and have some much deserved summer holidays booked to somewhere exotic

giphy.gif

Exclusive training ground footage.
haha, this looks to be what they do a FF alright

Everton are at the wrong end of the table for goals scored, shots at goal, attempts, expected goals etc.. despite all the lovely stuff said about Carlo and he is a very good manager things are not as rosy as it looks and putting hope in a player - albeit a one with a sexy 6 pack who is injured for over half the time he has played for Monaco, Madrid and Munich is not the way to look to address it

Everton's problem is addressing dead wood in the middle of the field, not just James.

Hope you are having a relaxing evening and have some much deserved summer holidays booked to somewhere exotic
I doubt Sigurdsson will be having a relaxing evening considering his missus could pop any given minute, 2 of the other 3 will be having a warm down after a day of training

I mean, Gbamin has had two serious, freak injuries - the first one which was dealt with badly by the medical department.

Whatever we think of Sigurdsson and Gomes, they're currently regulars (probably part of the problem) and can hardly accuse either of them of not working hard, they're just dead slow.

Delph has been an awful signing.

I doubt Sigurdsson will be having a relaxing evening considering his missus could pop any given minute, 2 of the other 3 will be having a warm down after a day of training

You need glasses, do you want all them in our first team next year? do you actually want Everton to win

ANYTHING?

I had someone on FB get all hissy when I slated Delph - he is great, leave him alone he goes.

Its people like you who drive others to despair.

Let’s kill the hyperbole shall we. He’s played most of our games this season and he’s been really good. It would be senseless to get rid
It would be senseless to get rid as what he’s done this season is expected by anyone who had a clue about the player. Playing 18 out of 28 league games and missing a few cup games is par for the course for him. He’s not a free signing or on a shorter contract for no reason.

You need glasses, do you want all them in our first team next year? do you actually want Everton to win

ANYTHING?

I had someone on FB get all hissy when I slated Delph - he is great, leave him alone he goes.

Its people like you who drive others to despair.
Yes I want to win something, don’t be a condescending prick

they're currently regulars

Because there is no one else to replace them -

Do you think any of them would even get into a match day squad for a top side.

Everyone knows the answer - unless fans of Delph or people who are blind that is

I sometimes wonder is this an actual Everton forum, a club who has won nothing since 1995 and people banging on about useless players that seemingly are worth playing week in week out.

Are we talking about the same team here?

Because there is no one else to replace them -

Do you think any of them would even get into a match day squad for a top side.

Everyone knows the answer - unless fans of Delph or people who are blind that is

I sometimes wonder is this an actual Everton forum, a club who has won nothing since 1995 and people banging on about useless players that seemingly are worth playing week in week out.

Are we talking about the same team here?
As I said, the fact that they're regulars is part of the problem.

We need better. There's nothing we can do about that until the summer.

Nobody has even suggested Delph is a solution, other than you saying people have said that.

Anyway, James is boss. Shame he has his injury issues but we knew that when we signed him.

you will be waiting a long time with your team selections
Not really because, and here’s the crazy thing, to win things, you need a SQUAD. Gomes, Sig and Gbamin won’t be starters next season, but they will be needed as squad options to cover for Allan, Doucoure and James

Status
Not open for further replies.