2020/21 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s got that walk that kids do when they try to look cool. See him stroll back out of position before he was subbed? Too cool to even run. Absolute bell. Championship player at best.
Young multi millionaire who knows he'll never need to do a day of work in his entire life.

If I had to put my money on the next of our players to show off their private jet on Instagram it would deffo be him.

He’s got that walk that kids do when they try to look cool. See him stroll back out of position before he was subbed? Too cool to even run. Absolute bell. Championship player at best.
But he has really only added this to his game over last year. It's like he goes home and practices in his bedroom in front of the mirror how will I look cool on tv. Oh ya I'll add the chewing gum. That will help. Like a 13 year old.

Thought he was excellent last season when played CB. I don't understand the fascination to play him at RB when Coleman is fit. Even a "past it" Coleman is miles better than he is there.

Thought he was excellent last season when played CB. I don't understand the fascination to play him at RB when Coleman is fit. Even a "past it" Coleman is miles better than he is there.

100% a CB.

I think hes been fine at RB when next to Mina.

Status
Not open for further replies.