Match Thread Everton vs Burnley - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was basically a re-run of every home game,sloppy passing lazy defending,sideways,backwards passing,odd changes,it like Groundhog day every home game,I cant explain why ,MOTM Godfrey I suppose mainly because he was slightly less poor than the rest

You've got yourselves somehow back in the game because of one moment of quality.

How many times did we test Pope after that? Once - and it was an easy save.

Other than that, Coleman's blocked shot, and that was it.

You can blame the players all you like, but the manager takes the fair share of the blame.

The set up is an absolute farce at home

Burnley at home and he's got Holgate playing wing back ffs

Abysmal, home performances have been unacceptable

We have pretty much wrung the maximum number of points we could have got this season. The main hope would be we fluke a place in Europe, and Ancelotti can use his contact book in the summer. If we don't make Europe he can still get some players in, but probably not of the same calibre. However, I'm sure they will be an improvement on what we have.

We're just not a very good team. Capable of a few good results but also very average results, as has been seen throughout the season. Will probably finish mid table and that'll be what we deserve. Creativity non existent. Need more reliable creators next season.
Not just creativeness we're missing, it's movement to make the creation worthwhile. Everybody stands watching. You see the top teams are constantly moving defenders around to create space. We don't do that at all... No idea what we do in training.

There is only one word for that yet another performance..
embarassing
pathetic
disgraceful
cowardly
insulting
useless

Things we need to give up-
1. Hoping King will turn a game around.
2. Holgate at RB. Decent CB but not a full back.
3. Iwobi.
4. Hoping we get Champion's League.
Ale please ......
Spot on for me. I think we haven’t had a great season overall personally and we have a bit of a false position brought about because the league has been poor this season besides city.

I hope that despite the fume that everyone has over this that we believe in Carlo and give him time to get in his players that will override some of the absolute frauds that he has inherited

Not going to let Everton ruin my weekend, it is what it is..... poor teams know how to play us. Defend deep let our poor ball players have the ball, defend corners. Burnley deserved that win make no mistake about it.

Not gonna scapegoat anybody we know who are good enough and who aren't, on that team today I'd argue 4 of them wouldn't get a game with the vast majority of teams in the league.

Truth is the league table does lie in our case, we are punching above our weight. Said a few weeks ago we are destined for 9-10th place, anything above that we have done well.

A cup win looks unlikely and i hope we don't throw in the towel after next weekend.

Enjoy your weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.