Match Thread Everton vs Burnley - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's what it is. Should be no surprise to anybody, we know this team just isn't good enough. Too many weak links.

There's only so far some good defensive performances can get you, if your midfielders and forwards cannot keep the ball, you'll never get into the top 6, let alone the top 4.

Just pray to whoever that we get some fast, creative and skilful players in the summer.

What can happen when it’s only about the results and the style doesn’t matter.. anyone can beat you as you don’t impose your quality (and are unpracticed at doing so)... and it catches up to you as wins are based on as much luck as defensive skills.

can’t say it’s been coming as it’s been going on all season.
Still games to go and we will get wins and can still aim for top 6..

And in some of the games we won we were absolute pants.

Saints and Blades.

And that Baggies “equaliser” should never have been disallowed IMO.
Been saying this for weeks. I haven’t felt confident with this season after seeing any of our performances. The week we beat leicester, arsenal and Chelsea was our greatest week. Apart from that we have got massively lucky.

What's the point of Gomes?
our best player 2nd half IMO....but I don't hate him. I would look more at the other 9 outfield players then compare to see he was our better player.
Mina is the one we miss. Godfrey is a year or 2 away from being an established trustworthy CB and I can honestly say they were all rubbish. DCL got the service today got one and missed several, Richie was just poor as all the others. No positives today and a shell of a team without James, Mina and Doucoure.

Cannot wait for non league football to come back, my local (national league north) side provide much more joy than this Everton side ever will.

I think I'd rather us just be crap from the beginning of the season and finish 12th than give us false hope all season, go out the cup in quarters and end up 9th or 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.