Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the opposite way. I think when you're not a squad filled with great players is the best time to play the youngsters because they can nail down a spot easier. When you're good you want to maximize that and win so there is no time to try things.
Carlo has a mission
Europe this year ,CL the year after
That's not the time to blood youngsters
When you have a great squad you can pick and choose when to blood youngsters, like Pep did with Foden
Plus none of our youngsters stand out yet
Neils may and so might Branthwaite ,Gordon not for me

Carlo has a mission
Europe this year ,CL the year after
That's not the time to blood youngsters
When you have a great squad you can pick and choose when to blood youngsters, like Pep did with Foden
Plus none of our youngsters stand out yet
Neils may and so might Branthwaite ,Gordon not for me
Well he sure as hell better complete the mission because other wise we are back on square one

Man, 103 million for a 28 year old. I know GKs can play for a very long time and all, but wow.
The crazy thing is that he might be worth a sizable fraction of that sum.
In a post pandemic world no one is paying 103m for a GK
Haarland ,Mbappe maybe one or two others but not a GK
United may offer De Gea and 50m but I doubt Atletico will accept
De Gea will want out
That's for sure
Family is more important

I’d be having a sniff at Henderson for us, lad is a serious keeper and I’d say he would be keen to play.

No way he'll be leaving Utd imo. He'll be number 1 for them permanently from next season imo.

Nope, trust me on this Neiler, Brands needs to go over to Madrid, slap 100m up front with 2m in add ons once Oblak plays 350 games for the mighty Everton. He'll be good for 8 seasons so that should cover 3 league titles, 3 fa cups, 2 league cups, 1 Europa League, 2 Champions League, 5 charity shields, 2 super cups and a world club cup cup.

Money well spent.

Nkounkou came to Everton with very little experience at all and none at a high level.
He had no aspirations towards the first team this season and getting the games he did was a huge bonus.

He did get a Premiership start and that game showed that he may well make a very good player but also that he is nowhere near ready yet.

I think he will have spent this season learning his trade at Finch Farm and next season he may well go out on loan. He is probably a couple of seasons away yet from being ready to play in the Premiership.

No way he'll be leaving Utd imo. He'll be number 1 for them permanently from next season imo.

Nope, trust me on this Neiler, Brands needs to go over to Madrid, slap 100m up front with 2m in add ons once Oblak plays 350 games for the mighty Everton. He'll be good for 8 seasons so that should cover 3 league titles, 3 fa cups, 2 league cups, 1 Europa League, 2 Champions League, 5 charity shields, 2 super cups and a world club cup cup.

Money well spent.

I’d be one of those, who would be a big advocate of dropping serious money on a keeper and walking away for ten years mate. But 100 mill...I think I’d fold at 50 mill. If Utd were spending 100 mill on Oblak I’d be in like a shot.

Oblak, is a good keeper mind but I wonder how he would fair in less pragmatic side then Athletico.

I actually think Pickford is a really talented keeper and banged the drum for him on here before we signed him, I just think he’s not psychologically up to it, I don’t think he has the composure to be up to the pitch of reliability of what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.