Match Thread West Bromwich Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FML!!!! So somewhere I read the game was at 8pm. So I thought that was British time.. As it has always been midweek.. and being stuck at my desk all night working I didn't check... got the work done.. and low and blinking behold its over.. didn't even tape it... I'll take the win... was it any way enjoyable to watch?
Similar story

Was working tonight, got to work an hour early to watch the 1st half. I then walked into an absolute [Poor language removed] show. On a breakdown until around half 9. I had a quick look at around 8 on my phone to check the score and to my delight we had won 1-0. I have recorded the game and will watch the 2nd half when my shift finishes. If you defend well you can win ugly against any opposition.

I love Carlo but for the life of me I don't know what he sees in Iwobi ,he is a headless chicken and if he gives a good pass or cross it is a freak happening .
We paid £35 million for him, he's hardly going to leave him out of a small squad. Fingers crossed Fulham stay up and he can go there, or maybe Palace as a makeweight for Zaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.