Top 4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a thread on here about depression, as somebody who’s had close family impacted severely by it I don’t find it amusing.

Perhaps the fact you don’t know people on here from Adam should make you think twice before posting things like that for bantz ?

I’ll leave it there.
Alright mate let’s leave it there

sorry if I’ve wound you up

A quick glance at their lineups for the last few months suggests to me that flogging the same key players will likely cost him eventually.
Have you not seen our bench recently. We don’t exactly have a deep squad.
I fully expect them to fall away slightly, same as I expect us to.

1614888110979.png

Ashley Cole saying it as it is, we have to work harder to get that top 4 spot, says we dont work enough or press enough off the ball.
Its a squad issue...we do not have the ability to rotate as much as other teams especially in midfield...doucoure has been playing all the games except when suspended...thats not sustainable. Having 2 sick notes in delph and gbamin is not helping...

Ashley Cole saying it as it is, we have to work harder to get that top 4 spot, says we dont work enough or press enough off the ball.

Ive not seen it but weve got so many players out...

Davies, Allan and Doucoure would look a lot different today.

Its a squad issue...we do not have the ability to rotate as much as other teams especially in midfield...doucoure has been playing all the games except when suspended...thats not sustainable. Having 2 sick notes in delph and gbamin is not helping...
Add in Slowmes and that area is still a massive hindrance soon as we get 1-2 injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.