Match Thread West Bromwich Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

This should be comfortable for us to keep the best record of away games in our history. I can see James, richarlison and Godfrey scoring in this game

You would drop Pickford after two clean sheets in a row??? I would keep picking him and hope he can get that confidence back. I thought he was man of the match against Liverpool.
I did too mate i think he has been excellent recently but Carlo likes to rotate the keepers and i imagine Pickford definitely starts Monday night against Chelsea, he seemed to pick up a knock against Southampton also.

Gravy tits saying he got no financial backing at us, he spent nearly £30mil Also said he took us from rock bottom to 8th. Even tho the article makes it clear we were 13th and unsie did the work hes claiming credit for

Hes heard the lie so many times hes started to believe it himself. Hope we beat them so bad he slipsinti a bisto induced coma

Gravy tits saying he got no financial backing at us. Also said he took us from rock bottom to 8th.

Hes heard the lie so many times hes started to believe it himself. Hope we beat them so bad he slipsinti a bisto induced coma
A lie told a thousand times becomes a truth

No excuses for giving these a good old fashioned, passionate ass-whopping, let's be honest. They are ultra wham.

Status
Not open for further replies.