3. Everton
4. Man Utd

Vault me in May

I agree with the 4 but I think it will be,

City
United
Chelsea
Everton

Our goal difference is far worse and I think they could all get between 67 and 72 (Apart from City of course) if we all finish level on points which is possible we are definitely 4th. Unless we hand out a few dry bummings.

I agree with the 4 but I think it will be,

City
United
Chelsea
Everton

Our goal difference is far worse and I think they could all get between 67 and 72 (Apart from City of course) if we all finish level on points which is possible we are definitely 4th. Unless we hand out a few dry bummings.
It could be GD that's the difference and i don't see us dry bumming anyone, the way we set up lately is get the first goal then protect it.
However, that may change now we have almost every player fit again.

Why not? We have as good a shot at it as anyone. Everyone from Aston Villa up is still in it, and we are better positioned than most of that lot.

It could be GD that's the difference and i don't see us dry bumming anyone, the way we set up lately is get the first goal then protect it.
However, that may change now we have almost every player fit again.

No I can't see us doing it either and it would probably need to happen 2 or 3 times which is even more unlikely. 7 wins and 3 draws gives us 67 points. If City aren't interested on the last day that could give us an in budgeted 3 points.

I was going to have a nibble before the derby at 16s. Still sitting on my two bets at the start of the season.
£150 on top ten finish at 10/11
£80 on top 8 finish at 2s.
Also have all divisions accy
Prem. City
Championship norwich
Div 1 charlton
Div 2 tranmere.
Charlton are fcking up the bet. Pays 23 grand. Asked for a cash out quote 2 weeks ago. They refused.

I’ve got the same bet... but Sunderland instead of Charlton.

As soon as the media mention Everton and top 4, the whole club will [Poor language removed] it's self.

No I can't see us doing it either and it would probably need to happen 2 or 3 times which is even more unlikely. 7 wins and 3 draws gives us 67 points. If City aren't interested on the last day that could give us an in budgeted 3 points.
City owe us a roll over for all the times we did it for them at Goodison

City owe us a roll over for all the times we did it for them at Goodison

Particularly 13/14 when we let them win 3-2. However their chance to equal the 26 wins in a row comes against us in the cup so if we knock them out they might just beat us for spite.

Didn’t Spurs have to beat city away on the last day for them to get into the champions league for the first time years ago.

I was going to have a nibble before the derby at 16s. Still sitting on my two bets at the start of the season.
£150 on top ten finish at 10/11
£80 on top 8 finish at 2s.
Also have all divisions accy
Prem. City
Championship norwich
Div 1 charlton
Div 2 tranmere.
Charlton are fcking up the bet. Pays 23 grand. Asked for a cash out quote 2 weeks ago. They refused.
Gilbert can I go half’s with you on your £150 at 10/11 on finishing in the top ten, I know I’m mad but I’m willing to take the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.