2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please continue Jordon. Clearly has upped your game recently. Well done.

Time out of the team seems to have done him well. Hopefully we're witnessing a Michael Keane-esque coming of age. Would be fantastic if he consistently played at this level.

I dont like to dig him out, but his punching at the end was very poor.

Great save to keep us in it like.

Its about making sure the opposition walk off with a nil against their name. I dont think he'll ever look the most secure keeper but back to back clean sheets is exactly what we needed. If we keep more clean sheets we will win plenty because we have enough to nick a goal like tonight.

I would probably still look to replace him but he's done his job 2 weeks in a row.

Good save at the end, couple of ok punches, his distribution was brilliant, made a big difference. I think with Olsen in goal we'd have been under more pressure from their high press.

Glad of the 3 points but can’t say there is a lot of pleasure in watching these games.

Successful teams are built on a sound defence & we are certainly getting in some practice.

Hopefully we get into Europe & can attract a bit more quality in the middle & at right Back.

Glad of the 3 points but can’t say there is a lot of pleasure in watching these games.

Successful teams are built on a sound defence & we are certainly getting in some practice.

Hopefully we get into Europe & can attract a bit more quality in the middle & at right Back.

Agree with everything here, but I think a bit of expectation management is needed here. If CA's time at Napoli is anything to go by & I suspect it is the model he is trying to bring here, he will bring success, but it will be built on defence, physicality as a priority, with a bit of magic on top.

Should CA be successful, which I believe he will, I dont think are going to see a pivot from this style of football

Status
Not open for further replies.