Transfer Rumour Maximillian James Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always believe that the best way to never advance is to buy players who aren't better than what you are currently and I'd guess Norwich want to become a team that stays up most years so they'll need to do better than lower PL, high Championship. Not saying they wouldn't necessarily do it because sometimes you've got to take what you can get but for me most PL teams should be steering clear of Jonjoe.
I dunno, he did well at Schalke and I dunno how hes doing at Celtic, I think he could do a job for a Norwich in the Prem.

Three thoughts:
1. Don't know anything about him but glad we're looking for a starting RB. Good sign.
2. Want to scout a player? Just youtube their name next time. See, Man United are signing him:

3. After watching the video above, I think we should sign him. Can he defend? Don't know, don't care. Looks rapid and the best player we've had in beating a man 1v1 since Deulofeu.

Three thoughts:
1. Don't know anything about him but glad we're looking for a starting RB. Good sign.
2. Want to scout a player? Just youtube their name next time. See, Man United are signing him:

3. After watching the video above, I think we should sign him. Can he defend? Don't know, don't care. Looks rapid and the best player we've had in beating a man 1v1 since Deulofeu.

2. Scouting players on youtube is possibly the worst thing you should do.

I said Klaassen would be crap based on his youtube reel so I'm batting 100% judging players based on it.

LABlue2 said:
I have a thorough YouTube scouting process. You can't just watch his best goals. I'm watching a vid of "all Eredeivisie goals" for 16/17 right now, let's see what I discover.
2 dodgy keepers
1 penalty
1 abysmal defending

2 good headers
3 well taken goals
4 OK goals, right time, right place
1 screamer

The crystal ball says this lad will score EIGHT PL goals next season, so basically he's the new Naismith.

See. 100% accurate. SIGN HIM UP BRANDS

If we are interested, I wouldn't be surprised to see Kenny go there as part of the deal. Instant replacement for Norwich plus cash, and he would be teaming up with Dowell who he knows well. Might take a bit off the initial price as well.
That’s actually a very smart idea... Kenny would be good at Norwich.. he’s not a bad player, just not the level we looking for.. should take £8 to £10m off the price

That’s actually a very smart idea... Kenny would be good at Norwich.. he’s not a bad player, just not the level we looking for.. should take £8 to £10m off the price

He'd have to want to go there though. If he does well at Celtic and they want to keep him then he may fancy going North and getting some trophies in his career. Norwich is what, the furthest you can go from Liverpool in England? barring maybe Exeter way?

He'd have to want to go there though. If he does well at Celtic and they want to keep him then he may fancy going North and getting some trophies in his career. Norwich is what, the furthest you can go from Liverpool in England? barring maybe Exeter way?
To be fair.. doesn’t matter where he goes.. cash is cash. He has to be worth plus £6m

No idea if he’s any good but good to see us still looking in the championship for players. Some of our best players recently have been from there and it’s annoying to see us wasting money in the past on rubbish players whilst the likes of Leicester and West Ham have found good players there. Godfrey has been a brilliant signing, we’d be fuming if he’d ended up at Leicester and we’d spent a higher fee on Gabriel who had then flopped because he didn’t really want to play for us. Another quick young player through the door who is desperate to have an impact will be a massive boost and he’s probably looking at the team knowing he’ll have a great chance of playing every week at right back. Meanwhile at Bayern and United he’s looking at Kimmich and Wan Bissaka

The young Swedish lad we signed for the academy, Jagne, has the worst highlights video you’ll possibly ever see lol

Van Needlemans levels.
Il never watch a youtube vid for scouting again after seeing Niasse and thinking we might have a decent player on our hands here :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.