• Andre Gomes

• Jean-Philippe Gbamin

• Alex Iwobi

• Abdoulaye Doucoure

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Cleland, John Spencer, Claus Thomsen and Danny Williamson were pretty gash. Don't think any of them cost much though
Bolasie was a total waste of money but I don't suppose any of us are surprised by his total lack of goals and assists.
at the time, Danny Williamson cost a big fee and hardly played at all

I would put Bolasie second but the winner has got to be
Sigurdsson, 20mill would be too much for him but 50 mill OMG.
If money isn't counted, in the 80's( I think it was ) we had a striker called Brett Angel who only scored
one goal for us, in a 6-2 win over Swindon who conceded a record number of goals that season.
He was so bad, no skill and although he was well over six foot he couldn't head a ball, he made Niasse
look like Lionel Messi.

I would put Bolasie second but the winner has got to be
Sigurdsson, 20mill would be too much for him but 50 mill OMG.
If money isn't counted, in the 80's( I think it was ) we had a striker called Brett Angel who only scored
one goal for us, in a 6-2 win over Swindon who conceded a record number of goals that season.
He was so bad, no skill and although he was well over six foot he couldn't head a ball, he made Niasse
look like Lionel Messi.

I'm sure Brett Angel bagged a brace in a 4-2 win over Chelsea as well.

Klaassen.

Not letting the club off the hook because some other clowns paid a half decent fee for him to take him off our hands.

Im convinced Koeman was a kopite who just did everything he could to utterly destroy us. Sold Stones Barkley Lukaku. Bought Siggurdson Bolasie Klaasenn Williams Martina Sandro Schneiderlin
Not defending Koeman , as he was an absolute disgrace. However don't think that we had any choice re Stones , Barkley and Lukaku , as they were all determined to leave.
However the list you have highlighted that him and Walsh brought in , is the stuff of nightmares. What an absolute waste of money.

Don’t understand why this topic has come up from almost two months back but:

Doucoure?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.