Transfer Rumour Maximillian James Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norwich’s recent MO is to sell a player in the 20/30 million pound bracket each year to fund the running of the club. They seem to have a brilliant set up whereby they will have a replacement in their ranks all ready to come through to the first team.

Wife’s family are from that part of the world and they really rate him.
Let’s buy their reserve RB and save a fortune;)

Glad we're supposedly cracking on with right back business early on.

Great age, very experienced for a 21 year old. Has pace. Looks terrible at crossing, but that didn't stop Coleman having a great career.

Also doesn't have a snowball's chance of playing for England so summers and international breaks off.

He is English right?

Posted in transfer thread:

The young English right backs are an interesting mix:

Wan Bissaka: Great defensively but not ideal attacking

James: Seems to have lapses of concentration

Lamptey: Very small

TAA: Cant defend

Aarons seems to be able to dribble, quick acceleration, good crossing ability and can pick a pass...seems ok defensively as well.

Im usually a bit 'picky' on fees, but if hes already mates with Godfrey and can add alot of pace to our defence then i think he could be a game changer...

I hope we seal the deal.

One other thing, isnt it strange of the 'well known' u21 right backs; Dest (Barca), James (Chelsea), Lamptey (Brighton), Frimpong (Leverkusen) and Dalot (United) -- none of them are really considered to become 'world class'. Theres usually one or two that you could pick out as an almost certainty...like Davies (Bayern) at left back.

Hopefully Aarons can show the same levels as Godfrey if we sign him and Ancelotti can turn him into a star.

Glad we're supposedly cracking on with right back business early on.

Great age, very experienced for a 21 year old. Has pace. Looks terrible at crossing, but that didn't stop Coleman having a great career.

Also doesn't have a snowball's chance of playing for England so summers and international breaks off.

He is English right?

Looks good at crossing to me lol

Seemed to me like he puts a cross in and their forwards miss the target or the keeper saves...

Looks good at crossing to me lol

Seemed to me like he puts a cross in and their forwards miss the target or the keeper saves...
To be fair as well, they don't have people like Richy and DCL in the box to aim towards, not sure how tall he is but pukki doesn't seem very tall

To be fair as well, they don't have people like Richy and DCL in the box to aim towards, not sure how tall he is but pukki doesn't seem very tall

Not sure...they look like they cant hit a barn door in the youtube videos...

Aarons on the other hand seems to slalom through players and into the opposition box at will...

Zat will be happy .....he loves the boy .....sell Keane buy Max.

I'm hopeless at this because on the few occasions I've seen him play he doesn't look all that.

However if Bayern , United and Carlo are interested.......

Status
Not open for further replies.