Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, I was 2 months old when we last won a trophy. Four years old and not into footy when we last won the derby at Mount Doom.

I just... imagine what it's gonna be like if we ever win something again :D
You can use your personal jet back to fly in to town and have a few beers with your pension money.

Watching the match tonight, felt it was karma for all the cheating that the RS get up to unpunished. For instance, in the first match in October VVD intentionally side charging Rodriguez’ nuts and Robertson’s sly late tackle on Allan. And tonight, we had Robertson’s late elbow in Rodriguez’ side or TAA with the hand and then the foot to stop DCL shooting. Let alone the cheap dives by Mane or Salah. Thought we looked comfortable for the most part, and the most likely to score on the break.

really struggling with my emotions tonight. First time in 21 years we've won at Anfield and I'm sitting alone drinking far to many cans when I should be with other like minded souls. Also the first time we have beaten the Devil's team since my wife passed away. Remember when we used to beat them regularly ( it did happen) and I stumbled home and Jackie would open the door for me with a big smile and open arms , plus a great big smile."The match finished 15 hours ago!! Love you Jackie x Love you Everton x
We are with you, Jackie is with you and that makes this a lovely moment for us all. There will be more such moments. More frequently and better. Love you big guy D

really struggling with my emotions tonight. First time in 21 years we've won at Anfield and I'm sitting alone drinking far to many cans when I should be with other like minded souls. Also the first time we have beaten the Devil's team since my wife passed away. Remember when we used to beat them regularly ( it did happen) and I stumbled home and Jackie would open the door for me with a big smile and open arms , plus a great big smile."The match finished 15 hours ago!! Love you Jackie x Love you Everton x
Hope you're alright mate. We've had some hard times haven't we as Blues? The only thing that could have made it better would have been if we'd have had fans there. But there again, maybe we needed to get this monkey off our backs without fans there, as we know what we've been like in the past at Anfield. Hopefully we can thrive now that we're free of such an unwanted record. For sure I can confidently say none of us will ever need to wait so long to get a win over them ever again. I hope your Jackie is looking down on you with a massive smile on her face tonight, knowing that you're hear and thinking of her - both sharing the same thoughts and no doubt missing each other just as much. Take it easy mate.

MotD didn't show much of it, did they? And, predictably, the feint praise for us, with Murphy largely blaming the result on the RS chopping and changing their central defenders all season - I mean, we've had more than our fair share of changes forced on us, too. Watching it was a bit of of a downer on this great occasion - all that was missing was an effin' tumbleweed blowing through the studio.

1613868073092.png

1613868204874.png

Watching the match tonight, felt it was karma for all the cheating that the RS get up to unpunished. For instance, in the first match in October VVD intentionally side charging Rodriguez’ nuts and Robertson’s sly late tackle on Allan. And tonight, we had Robertson’s late elbow in Rodriguez’ side or TAA with the hand and then the foot to stop DCL shooting. Let alone the cheap dives by Mane or Salah. Thought we looked comfortable for the most part, and the most likely to score on the break.
I don't think there will be enough Karma until the end of the planet to make up for all of their cheating antics over the years, but tonight my RS neighbours are quiet as mice. It's perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.