Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's take back our old stadium. Let's storm Anfield. And attack. Blitz this German out of our occupied territory.

Remind them who is Daddy.

We put them into this world.

Lets take them out.

I’ll watch it as always with absolutely zero hope of us doing anything. In the extremely rare event we do turn up, I expect my hopes to be expertly dashed by a late winner via a howler. Cursed. Prove me otherwise blues.
This is exactly my feeling. I can’t see them losing another at home and even if we are winning, we’ll find a way to combust.

Hate being negative, but have no faith in us turning up or getting anything from this and really just hope to be proved wrong!

I am officially gonna miss watching the first derby since 2005.

I have had enough pain waking up at 5 AM down in Oz watching the negative mindset in the some of the last *easier* games at home.

I won't be losing any sleep over this one. Everton might as well not turn up amd forfeit the game. Utter cowards.

I have had enough pain waking up at 5 AM down in Oz watching the negative mindset in the some of the last *easier* games at home.

I won't be losing any sleep over this one. Everton might as well not turn up amd forfeit the game. Utter cowards.
That's the spirit mate haha, getting up at that time to watch these must do your head in.

Sooner get up at 5AM isn't that much pain mate. Especially if it's to sit on the couch and drink a coffee while watching the game.

Beats having to get up at 5AM, having to go to work and missing the game because you're working. Had that happen plenty of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.