Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

ev

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All on Carlo. The blame can't be put anywhere else tonight.

Mad tactics, mad, crap system which didn't work the only previous time we played it (4 months ago!!!), and crap subs.

He's had a shocker.
The players have something to answer for, Ancelotti shoulders his share of the blame, they need to be accountable for theirs

Cant agree more doesn’t add to the team fell like we’re playing with 10 men and 1 has to cover his area
We did really well when he went off too didn't we?.......

Not saying I totally disagree with you, but you cant put all our ailments down to one of the few attacking assets we have in our team. We didn't score against Fulham. That's not the fault of one player. That's a coach who doesnt have any particular attacking system which works, particularly when a team knows the obvious way to nullify us is to press us high in our own half. We cant get out of our half when teams do that to us and carlo hasn't developed a system to counter-act that.

Leicester were excellent, Man Utd were excellent, Spurs were excellent and Fulham were excellent. (managers and pundits words). Bit of a pattern emerging showing we allow teams to play, we allow teams too much space. (I am talking about overall play not results)

Players and managers make mistakes, it's part of the game.

However. We pay our manager £9m a season not to make mistakes of that magnitude more than once.

I'm furious at him today. Love him to bits, he's one of the best things to happen to us in about 20 years, but Jesus Christ, be better.

If I hadn’t seen this type of game and performance before I’d be raging but, sadly, I have.

That’s the reality of being an Evertonian. We’ll just continue to produce showings like that for eternity.
We will. As do every team. It just feels worse being let down by someone you love.

Leicester were excellent, Man Utd were excellent, Spurs were excellent and Fulham were excellent. (managers and pundits words). Bit of a pattern emerging showing we allow teams to play, we allow teams too much space. (I am talking about overall play not results)
good point

Status
Not open for further replies.