Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur.- FA Cup 5th Rd.- Wednesday - 8.15pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!

Made up to win and be in the next round of the Cup.

It's amazing how we can score 5, beat a top side and still be disappointed in how we played!

Before we equalized they could've been 5 up. A crazy spell and we are winning 3-1! When DCL went off I thought that might be it for us despite leading, I thought at 3-3 we started playing really well.

So many players infuriated me at times yet they made important contributions to the game. I went with Doucoure for MotM. I also thought Godfrey and Davies played well. Nice to see Richarlison find his shooting boots, Sigurdsson frustrated yet at times was very creative and a difference maker. Olsen kept us in the game early on.

These victories (and late draws against the odds) are building character in the squad.

YES! WOOHOO!

Missing James, Allan , King cup tied and DCL went off. They had a full team apart from Bale who had done nothing. So looking at it that way we did well. I’m just disappointed how we let them bully us at corners, we are usually good so I hope that was a one off tonight.
It's impressive how despite missing key players like James, Allan and seeing Dom come off that we are still able to produce the goods. Couldn't believe it when I saw Dom come off and Kane come on the pitch my heart sank but to see it through
The Ancelloti effect

Thought we were garbage but I’ll see if I can get a ticket for whoever comes out the hat. You with me @maccavennie

As long as its a home draw and in the family enclosure Tommy. I need a tranquil match where my head doesn't fall off and gets volleyed back on you.

Home draw
Easy win
Sausage roll and a drink at half time courtesy of you
Straight into the semi finals ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.