2020/21 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Without question MOTM for me. Most influential midfielder on the pitch from sides tonight. It seemed like he won every tackle and 50/50, along with some the passes he played tonight. In the right place at the right time throughout the game to go with that.

He’s improved a lot overall this season and even compared to earlier on in the season. I’ve not been his biggest fan and even earlier on in the season, where I thought he wasn’t as bad as some fans made him out to be and thought he was ok, I was still of the impression that he won’t be good enough for us going forward; however tonight and his performance at the weekend shows otherwise and if he strings a few more of those performances together, then he’s quite a useful player to have in the team.

The lad is starting to win us all over. Two excellent games on the trot and actually contributing to attack. Forward play is more prominent rather than the usual sideway or backward pass. His tackling seems to have improved also. I have never rated him and rightly so when he has donned the blue shirt but if he can continue and have his last two appearances as a norm then we have a player. Please Tom do not revert to type. Keep playing positive and stay composed and you may just have a future here.

Status
Not open for further replies.