2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think DCL's form has put the little cherub in a sulk

I was gonna put that too. Possibly add that the stat of us not winning a game without him being put to bed...maybe James coming in too....

I mean...he should be at least getting on the end of some balls from James...but he's not getting into those positions

Im gonna be honest, its unlikely we are getting 100m+ for him.

o_Oo_Oo_O

Hes still very much an outstanding talent, but hes gone AWOL for 95% of the season so far.

He's bagged 13 goals the last 2 seasons over 36 games each.

Played 17 this season and scored 2. It's a huge dive in form. Assists are about his average per season too (3).

It's not like we have zero creativity either.

I was gonna put that too. Possibly add that the stat of us not winning a game without him being put to bed...maybe James coming in too....

I mean...he should be at least getting on the end of some balls from James...but he's not getting into those positions
I really dont know, he puts in a shift, defends well but the spring in his step going forward has just gone

As a fan base we don't half turn on our own players when they have a run of poor form.

Richarlison has dropped below his own high standards but he still works his socks off and is better than anybody else we can play in his place. Let's hope he gets his confidence and mojo back soon.

I logged off GOT at half time tonight. Some of the posts, not just in the match thread but in individual player (and manager) threads too were quite simply mind numbing. Nobody would possibly believe we're in such a positive position in the league. Some of the comments about players like Digne, James and Doucoure were unbelievable. We're lucky to have those players at our club.

As a fan base we don't half turn on our own players when they have a run of poor form.

Richarlison has dropped below his own high standards but he still works his socks off and is better than anybody else we can play in his place. Let's hope he gets his confidence and mojo back soon.

I logged off GOT at half time tonight. Some of the posts, not just in the match thread but in individual player (and manager) threads too were quite simply mind numbing. Nobody would possibly believe we're in such a positive position in the league. Some of the comments about players like Digne, James and Doucoure were unbelievable. We're lucky to have those players at our club.

It's is. I think people just want him to get back to form especially as we're half way through the season.

Cos he's playing by default at the moment rather than having the right to play.

His Form

a99d306ea9c94985e1849d22ab314c5f.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.