Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem with James on the pitch is Doucoure has to be dragged around the wings more to help cover and isn't in the central areas as much as a result. As out only defensive midfielder he needs to be back there to try and stop shots like Fernandes. Way too much space infront of the defence to pick their spot.

Both their goals - how passive we are off the ball.

First one, Digne/Gomes - no press at all. Give them all the time in the world to pick a cross.
Second one. Madness - how's he being given that amount of time?

We are just so boring honestly. Either be consistently good or consistently crap, sick of this jackyl and Hyde rubbish every week.

Just attack?

Don't know what's happened to richarlison but he's been dog water this season, he can't run in a straight line and if he gets a chance just slices it out of play

It worked to an extent for 15 minutes but they quickly figured it out.

Their full-backs are getting upfield at will anyway, so just put James in his best position and put some energy into the midfield.
Get James off hI’m playing ain’t working today, he’s lost in midfield.

Think Ive for Richy figured out : when last did he beat a man? But he does draw a foul.. so basically he runs with the intention to be fouled. It’s become some a habit that his intent is the foul not the pass or to beat a player.. he’s become ineffective as a result ..

On the plus side I’ve got Fernandes as my captain in my fantasy side

I don't think he's ever beaten anyone. All defenders do now is stand a bit off him and he'll do something himself to mess up.

Status
Not open for further replies.