Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully it doesn't end up 4 or 5.
100% this is ending 4 or 5.... hopefully no more though.

We have been completely outplayed from start to finish, I think this game is a wake up call to forget Champions League.

Because no matter what we do Man Utd, City, Liverpool and now Leicester are out of our reach. AND before anyone bangs on about games in hand, they are against City (Which we wont win ) and Villa (Who I think wit their attack will turn us over)......

Just look forward to getting knocked out of the Cup on Wednesday night to a terrible Spurs team!

I dont know why I feel disappointed I did say this club will continue to let you down like no other........ Still not convinced CA can turn this club around, and not convinced we can get a Europa spot now Chelsea, West Ham and Villa are upwardly mobile. We are sinking like a stone down the league....

I actually really like the idea of this system but if you've got three CMs and from those 3 you've got 0 that can dribble, 0 that can pass forward and like maybe 1/2 of 1 who can be useful defensively it can't really work

It worked to an extent for 15 minutes but they quickly figured it out.

Their full-backs are getting upfield at will anyway, so just put James in his best position and put some energy into the midfield.

Think Ive for Richy figured out : when last did he beat a man? But he does draw a foul.. so basically he runs with the intention to be fouled. It’s become some a habit that his intent is the foul not the pass or to beat a player.. he’s become ineffective as a result ..

On the plus side I’ve got Fernandes as my captain in my fantasy side
He’s still our best player today by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.