Match Thread Leeds United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i did not enjoy that at all in the second half. Decided not to drink then realised why i have to drink,. Now cant drink watching us ever again (until we lose next). had to go and wash up with 15mins left and keep poking my head around the door to check the score. didnt realise i had anxiety issues
Same here had to put my head outside to get some air three times in the last 15 minutes. Missed DCLS 1 on 1.

Okay I won't ask but then tell me how does someone living in South Africa becomes an Everton fan?

I watch my first world cup. It was 1990 and Colombia had not participated in a while so everyone was glued to the TV. I watch every single match, not just Colombia's, and then I was sold. I realized that I enjoy the game and watching footballers play it lol

Its a great memory hey.. think most of us (especially those that live further afield) can remember when we "knew"..

I had the Shoot Annual 1984 with a pic of the Everton team holding silverwear.. double page spread.. somehow I knew by then (although I cant remember watching any footie prior to getting the mag) but I kept looking at it over and over for weeks learning the players names, but it was sealed in the 1985 FA Cup final v Man U... Best team in the country.. Man U horrible cheating bunch have a player sent off .. we still lose. Everton for life!

Good performance tonight didnt fancy us at all.
Some really gritty performances out there, Godfrey, MOM , keeper did well , most of the others even the ones I normally moan about siggy and Gomes ,.
That pitch was a mistake waiting to happen .
The pitch was an absolute joke. Great 3 points though.
A Lifetime of supporting Everton was encapsulated into 95 minutes there.
I think I went through every single emotion. My stream died with 30 minutes remaining. I went outside listening to the rest on commentary (which I hate doing) I smoked 4 cigs in those 30 minutes . . . . . . . . . . and I usually only smoke about 6 a day.

You mean his default setting. Anything other than today is the aberration.
Thought he and the team had a fantastic 1st half.Great effort from the boys great win.Some of the comments on here 2nd half border on the ridiculous including yours.

I wonder if we feel obliged to carry on playing Pickford in the hope that someone will pay good money for him. If we drop him permanently, he'll be worthless (like kepa).
Perhaps but that would be a sorry excuse. It would be more profitable gaining an European spot than keeping Pickford for the sake of getting good money.

Status
Not open for further replies.