Confirmed Signing Josh King

Status
Not open for further replies.

...I genuinely like the fact he’s scored a few in Gwladys St. It might sound daft, but it’s amazing how players continually score on the same grounds and even in the same end.

Some great goals there, you see the position he takes up where he always finds himself in scoring positions when the ball comes in from the right.

Also, the amount if times he points at the ball after scoring shows you how many times Bournemouth must have been getting beat and he wanted play to restart immediately lol

...I genuinely like the fact he’s scored a few in Gwladys St. It might sound daft, but it’s amazing how players continually score on the same grounds and even in the same end.

We haven’t scored a league goal at the Gwladys Street end since DCL’s header in the derby. Factoid of the day for you there.

Some great goals there, you see the position he takes up where he always finds himself in scoring positions when the ball comes in from the right.

Also, the amount if times he points at the ball after scoring shows you how many times Bournemouth must have been getting beat and he wanted play to restart immediately lol
Is he cup tied mate ?

Yes mate, his last 2 seasons with us he barely played and he had issues starting with the start of his first full season with us where I think he missed the first 6/7 games with injury. For me, it definitely was never the case of him getting a contract and not being arsed. I thought he was excellent and like you said I think he helped Jeffers ( which was proved right as Campbell was the best strike partner he ever had ), Radzinski was a far better player with Campbell and then definitely put his arm round Rooney. I think even Campbell and big Dunc might have had a few decent games together.

It was time catching up with him. We actually missed Campbell the season after and didn't look as potent an attacing threat.

His career with Ferguson is interesting. There was always this synergy with them both that they sort of missed each other. Hard to think of many games, never mind seasons they played together. Ferguson leaves the season Campbell comes in. When Ferguson rejoins he's injured a lot and Campbell plays. Then Campbell gets injured when Moyes comes and Ferguson has a bit of a flurry. He then gets subsequently injured 02-03 and Campbell plays. Roles reversed in 03/04 and by 04/05 really it's Ferguson who is the preference as the bench man.

Both big characters who gavethe club great service, and to a degree showed what players can do in their 30's.

It was time catching up with him. We actually missed Campbell the season after and didn't look as potent an attacing threat.

His career with Ferguson is interesting. There was always this synergy with them both that they sort of missed each other. Hard to think of many games, never mind seasons they played together. Ferguson leaves the season Campbell comes in. When Ferguson rejoins he's injured a lot and Campbell plays. Then Campbell gets injured when Moyes comes and Ferguson has a bit of a flurry. He then gets subsequently injured 02-03 and Campbell plays. Roles reversed in 03/04 and by 04/05 really it's Ferguson who is the preference as the bench man.

Both big characters who gavethe club great service, and to a degree showed what players can do in their 30's.

Yeah just had a look mate and can't see a game where they both scored in the same match.

He is a good option to have, a goal theeat.

People that were against the idea of him in the summer will warm to him by the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.