Media Bias and its effect if any on Overall Outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
See sky have done a breakdown of title contenders and included everyone but us, despite we are on the same points as Spurs and they lost Harry Kane.

Also why are Leicester 22/1 to win the league and we are 150/1

Need to just keep winning games and staying in the mix. Better going under the radar. As soon as media start bigging us up we will start losing and moaning why we dont get any praise . Wev done nothing in years

We had no chance of being in the mix for the title, even during a abnormal one off season like this.

Squad is too small with a average to bad keeper and not enough pace in the squad.

See sky have done a breakdown of title contenders and included everyone but us, despite we are on the same points as Spurs and they lost Harry Kane.

Put your money where your mouth is then

I thought I was watching Newcastle TV today
All game going on about them from the 1st minute
BT’ commentators are rubbish and the co commentators are even worse

I do think its time for people to stop talking about media bias. When we eventually prove that we can perform and we're not going to completely bottle it we might then be talked about. Its not a conspiracy.

They knew something we didn't. Can't have us above the media darlings can they. Corrupt to the core this sport and Sky are at the top of that meeting table.

Status
Not open for further replies.