Media Bias and its effect if any on Overall Outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we do win something it will feel all so much better as the media will be forced to praise us.

Riddled with reds
Yes but we need to actually deliver consistently too, over the course of a couple of seasons. A top 4 finish this season does not mean we will suddenly get any praise whatsoever.

I can already see the narrative if we did finish in the top 4.

Carragher: It was a season where no team ever really got into their groove, or the other teams around them struggled with injuries. They got lucky but I don't expect much from them next season.
Why do you need the media to confirm the success for you? Literally makes no difference.
I agree it with @TheSecondComing it would be nice to hear some praise for us for once. Though I also agree that, we shouldn't need the media to make us feel like we're being "accepted", they love blowing their beans over Tottenham and last time I checked, Tottenham haven't won anything since the League cup.

I know we haven’t really done a tap for 25 years and all but this is beyond a joke and very targeted they know what they’re doing.

View attachment 114845
I kind of get what they are doing but firstly there's 7 teams there and secondly if they added an 8th us, we'd be 2nd, beaten Chelsea Arsenal Leicester and Spurs and a draw with Liverpool and lost to United. That's 13 points.

I kind of get what they are doing but firstly there's 7 teams there and secondly if they added an 8th us, we'd be 2nd, beaten Chelsea Arsenal Leicester and Spurs and a draw with Liverpool and lost to United. That's 13 points.
When the graphic was on the other night, regarding the points swing from last season to this. Apparently it was going of last season top 6, so that’s why Chelsea was in and we weren’t.
this was from Phil McNulty

I think the BBC football website is actually worst than SKY to be honest.
It's usually just a cheerleading site for United & Liverpool. As a public
service broadcaster funded by a mandatory licence fee it's nothing short
of a disgrace. How Dan Roan has still got a job is beyond me.

It might be hard for you to accept but the two teams you mention are the most followed teams in the country.

So far today I seen Alan Sherry say 5 teams can win the league(we where not one) and the top 5 are separated by 5 points and 6 to Everton in 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.