Everton Youth Teams Thread

everton down to 10 for last few mins - Kouyate who's only been on for 10mins-cant really complain for that tackle,
he was the scorer of that 1st goal for the u18s saturday

Its a Rare thing that they havent lost,usually lose like the u18s lately
In fairness they have players from all over the place playing for them, while we have had the ban the last few years, I am still not convinced with the coaching on offer to are young lads, they dont express themselves enough and are stuck in rigid formations to often for my liking.

In fairness they have players from all over the place playing for them, while we have had the ban the last few years, I am still not convinced with the coaching on offer to are young lads, they dont express themselves enough and are stuck in rigid formations to often for my liking.

Not suprised with the bums we have coaching them tbh

Not suprised with the bums we have coaching them tbh
I know when I watch them they look like the are trying to fit into a system rather than go out there and give it a go.
Only player I can think of lately who looked comfortable taking on a player was Josh Bowler.
Results are ok at that level but I would sooner see player progression being top of the list for young players rather than points.
Brands being from Holland were they seem to bring players through better I would have thought he might have taken a few of there coaching talents to finch farm, rather than the likes of are old boys network.