2020/21 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking about this travel ban from South America, could be good for us that as it will stop players going down there for international games.
Cant see elite sports getting an exception for this one, not for friendlies anyway
There are not international games planned with Colombia NT until March so we will have to wait to see what's the state of the world at that moment. The matches planned in March are world cup qualifiers not friendliest thus difficult to cancel.

There are not international games planned with Colombia NT until March so we will have to wait to see what's the state of the world at that moment. The matches planned in March are world cup qualifiers not friendliest thus difficult to cancel.

If this Brazilian virus variant is rampant all over South America that will cause big problems, look at our travel ban.

Solution cancel World Cup for a year.

If you've got Instagram get on Yerry's account now. Extravagant is all I can say !!
He knows extravagant is the way to go when celebrating his 8 year anniversary with his gal lol

Screenshot_20210116-073944~2.png

Such a style.
Screenshot_20210116-073953~2.png

If this Brazilian virus variant is rampant all over South America that will cause big problems, look at our travel ban.

Solution cancel World Cup for a year.
It is a great fear specially since Bolsonaro has failed Brazilians with his government response against the virus and now the variant is spreading like a bad fire.

I agree that postponing the world cup may be the best solution if things continue as bad as they are at the moment with Covid.

It is a great fear specially since Bolsonaro has failed Brazilians with his government response against the virus and now the variant is spreading like a bad fire.

I agree that postponing the world cup may be the best solution if things continue as bad as they are at the moment with Covid.

If it gets into Venezuela it will soon be in Colombia with all all the border traffic, (smuggling petrol).

If it gets into Venezuela it will soon be in Colombia with all all the border traffic, (smuggling petrol).
It probably is in Colombia already. The situation there is dire too. My dad's city (Ibagué where a lot of James family still resides) is in full lockdown this weekend, nobody can go out unless is an emergency even good shops have been mandated to be shut down. Covid cases in Colombia are out of control at the moment :(

It probably is in Colombia already. The situation there is dire too. My dad's city (Ibagué where a lot of James family still resides) is in full lockdown this weekend, nobody can go out unless is an emergency even good shops have been mandated to be shut down. Covid cases in Colombia are out of control at the moment :(
Fun times I'm flying back to Bogotá in 5 days

Status
Not open for further replies.